Skins are a cosmetic feature in the classic version of Critical Strike Portable and a major feature in Critical Ops. In the latter, the name refers to the external appearance of a weapon and in the former, it refers to the player's texture model. Both are purely for cosmetic purposes only and serve no legitimate gameplay function.
Getting a skin in Critical Strike Portable requires the player to:
- Choose a preset player model skin in the player profile.
- Build up enough money to select a new skin.
Note: These options will not work in the current version and mobile, or if the "Disable Skins" option is chosen.
Getting a skin in Critical Ops requires the player to:
- Unlock weapon cases with Credits, which can be earned by watching ads, purchasing them with real money and completing missions.
- Pick up a dropped weapon with a skin in matches.
- Unlock individual skins using Tokens.
- An optional way to get a free skin is to login a new Facebook account that has not been used previously to play the game.
Each weapon skin belongs to a specific tier, with a certain hundred tokens in value. x tokens, again depending on the tier, are offered to the player if a previously owned skin is earned again in the case opening and is also the token price of the skin.
List of SkinsEdit
- Main article: Skin/List
- Critical Strike Portable abandoned the player skins in the current version and gave one unchangable skin for each side, except for the coloured players option.
- The skin cases in Critical Ops have the logo of Critical Force Entertainment.