The GSR 1911 is a silenced pistol featured in Critical Ops.
The weapon has overall decent and moderate statistics with a steady fire rate and medium damage and accuracy. The GSR 1911 also has great run speed which can be convenient for fast travel. At a price of $450 in Defuse matches, this weapon is handy if short on money and can serve as a replacement for a primary weapon, due to its low cost and decent damage.
- High damage to the head.
- Second cheapest pistol.
- Moderate auto-fire.
- Moderate to high damage.
- Very quiet firing noise.
- Unnoticeable on radar.
- Low magazine amount.
- Low reserve magazine amount.
Firing at the head is optimal use, for it has only 8 rounds of ammunition which can be spent quickly. Firing at the torso is also an option, but is usually less effective.
Use fast firing weapons such as the XD .45 in a pistol round, or any assault rifle. They all have a round amount which outnumber the amount of the GSR 1911. Don't go too close to the opponent, for it will give them a better chance of getting a headshot.
- The GSR 1911 is one of the weapons included in the tutorial, alongside the AK-47 and the knife.
- It is heavily based off the real life Sig Sauer GSR, but also incorporates physical features from the real life Colt 1911.
- Along with the AUG, this is one of the two only weapons currently equipped with a silencer.
- The Critical Ops app icon shows a Counter-Terrorist holding the GSR 1911.
|view · talk · editWeapons|
|Knives||Knife | Kukri Knife | Remix Knife | Tac-Tool Knife|
|Pistols||Deagle | Dual MTX | Glock 19 | GSR 1911 | MR 96 | P250 | XD .45|
|Submachine guns||KrissVector | MP5 | MP5K | MP7 | P90 | UMP45 | Uzi|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 | AUG | HK417 | M4 | M4A1 | SA58 | SG 551|
|Shotguns||FP6 | Super 90 | XM1014 Shotgun|
|Sniper Rifles||AWP Sniper | M14 | URatio|