Critical Strike Portable
Flash grenades are the only thrown weapon along with Grenades and Smoke Grenades. When thrown, they have a fuse of 3 seconds before exploding and blinding enemy players facing it, including the user. The player earns $35 per player caught, except for the latter. Flash grenades will not work against bots.
The flash grenade when thrown has a fuse of 2.5 seconds before flashing and blinding all players facing it, including teammates for a shorter time. Unlike Critical Strike Portable, no money is earned from flashing enemies.
- Temporarily blinds enemies, allowing allies to kill them.
- Temporarily deafens enemies.
- Masks the sound of footsteps and gun fire.
- Can be bought for two in quantity.
- Chance of blinding teammates (Critical Ops only) and yourself if not thrown properly. Lasts for a shorter time than enemies.
- No real damage to enemies.
- Enemies can still shoot when blinded.
- Most likely spray-fire, which can be dangerous at close range.
- Long fuse time, making it easy to avoid unless popped.
- It's long throw distance could be disadvantageous when throwing in short corridors.
- A difference between a Smoke Grenade and Flashbang in Critical Ops is that when thrown, the latter ejects a white stream of light, while the smoke grenade ejects a green stream of light.
- Unlike other weapons, the flash grenade, the grenade and the smoke grenade are the only bought weapons which cannot be dropped an picked up.
- Flash Grenades are often used for attacking groups.
|view · talk · editGear|
|Critical Strike Portable||Grenade | Flash Grenade | Smoke Grenade|
|Critical Ops||Kevlar & Helmet | Frag Grenade | Flashbang | Smoke Grenade | Practice Grenade|