Images of the map were released by a game moderator on YouTube during its development. At that time, the map was labelled as Factory and was not completed.
On October 31, 2017 the release of the map was re-scheduled to December 2017 for patch 0.9.5. Then on November 9, 2017 the map was renamed to Brewery.
On December 1, 2017 a game moderator uploaded gameplay footage of Brewery. Critical Force Entertainment streamed gameplay inside Brewery at 7PM EET, with the developers against members of the Critical Ops Influencer program the following day.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-4KN2DxvVc
- ↑ https://trello.com/c/RV7qPGlE/657-factory-map#action-59f865678d7b59f5dccc517f
- ↑ NEW MAP BREWERY! Critical Ops Map Walkthrough! C-OPS Update
- ↑ Influencers v.s. Developers: Brewery Premiere
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/CriticalOpsGame/photos/a.1608343319423008.1073741830.1567024910221516/1994582120799124/?type=3