Created in December 6, 2015, this wiki is about the shooter Critical Strike Portable and its sequel Critical Ops, where anyone can share, add or discuss their knowledge! Critical Strike Portable and Critical Ops are part of a series of mobile first-person shooters made by Critical Force.
This wiki does not have or will have any clan pages as they are simply advertising. It is also new and incomplete, apologies if you cannot find the page you want.
|Critical Strike Portable||Critical Ops||Critical Missions: Space|
Brewery is a map in Critical Ops that is based on, as its name goes a brewery style appearance. It was added to the game in patch 0.9.5.
Helping out and Adding Content
- New? Head to Wikia Community Central for basic editing tips.
- Please go over our wiki policy before editing.
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Please help contribute!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
Did you know?
- ...you need to deal 50 damage to an enemy to count for an assist?
- ...the AK-47 was the first weapon?
- ...that Plaza originally had pictures of Critical Force Entertainment's games on its bus stops?
- ...that Critical Strike Portable was originally Counter-Strike Portable?
- ...the map Grounded was delayed due to dark lighting issues that made players unseeable?
Posts from Critical Force Entertainment
Our Discord server
Because of the removal of the official CS Portable forums and the inactivity of the CS Portable forums on Kongregate, some fans have created a community server to keep the discussion and the game community alive.
The server is also run by a few members of the CS Portable mod team.
Read more >
Lots of people have been asking this throughout the game community. Here's the explanation from the C-Ops community Discord server:
And there you have it.Read more >