Classic is one of the main playable modes in Critical Strike Portable. Players are assigned to eliminate the opposing team or complete 1 of 2 tasks.
The main objective in Classic is to kill all of the enemy players, or complete these two objectives.
In the case of:
- Defuse the Bomb
- Counter-Terrorists: Defuse the C4 where it was planted. This can be done even if there are no opponents left.
- Terrorists: Plant the C4 at bombsites A or B and hold out until it explodes.
- Hostage Rescue
- Counter-Terrorists: Rescue the hostages in the Terrorists' camp (by clicking E) and escort them to the rescue site.
- Terrorists: Defend the hostages from the Counter-Terrorists.
If otherwise, players can do the former. Once a player is killed, he/she will have to wait until the match finishes in order to respawn. If the timer runs out, the team with the most players wins, otherwise the Terrorists win by default. If one side wins, any weapons the team's members have purchased are kept in their arsenal, except the C4.
- If a player buys a primary weapon, any other primaries cannot be purchased until the player dies, switches sides, spectates or leaves and joins again.
|view · talk · editGamemodes|
|CSP Gamemodes:||Classic | Team Deathmatch | Capture the Flag | Zombie Mode | Bot Match |Survival | Deathmatch | Juggernaut|
|Critical Ops Gamemodes:||Defuse | Deathmatch|